As another integral component of Old Man Emu’s 4WD suspension range, steering stabilisers are designed to reduce the effect of wheel vibration and improve the feel, handling and control of the vehicle. They will also reduce the aggressive rotation of the steering wheel over rough roads without affecting steering wheel return.
- – 9 stage coil spring valving: for optimum performance
- – 15mm piston rod: stronger than the original
- – Steel stone guard: protects the piston rod against stone damage
- – 35mm piston and bore: increased oil volume
- – Twin tube design: protects the internal components against stone damage
- – Multi lip seal: prevents oil loss
- – Original mounts: for ease of installation original stabiliser mounts are used where appropriate
For more information, visit www.arb.com.au.