When undertaking 4×4 remote area travel, the need to carry sufficient fuel, water, vehicle spares and safety equipment invariably means that your 4WD will be fully loaded, placing a lot of strain on suspension components.
As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
For more information, visit www.arb.com.au.
- – Manufactured from state of the art micro-alloyed spring steel for superior strength and durability
- – Double scragged before and after shot peening to reduce spring stress and enhance spring life
- – Exceptional resistance to sagging and corrosion
- – Springs are formed on computer controlled, precision mandrels to ensure manufacturing consistency
- – Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- – Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- – Durable, hard wearing black powder coat
- – Designed and manufactures in Australia