Featuring a sleek, modern design, high quality components and the ability to create a fully customised system tailored to your requirements, the Outback Solutions range is the answer to all of your storage needs.
As a complete modular system, the range can be individually selected and customised to your needs and vehicle, while reducing redundant areas and providing increased storage space. Sold exclusively by ARB and suitable for many vehicles including wagons, utes, buses and trailers, this system can be just as easily applied to non-vehicle applications such as down in the back shed.
Three types of modules are available, and these modules (a roller drawer, a roller drawer with roller floor and a roller floor) come in a range of sizes which can be mixed and matched to individual needs. This results to more than 200 possible configurations!
Coming complete with a two year warranty, the Outback Solutions
range is a storage solution that just about anyone can take advantage of.
For more information, visit www.arb.com.au.
Modular Roller Drawer Systems
The Outback Solutions range has a number of unique and practical features incorporated into its design to ensure high quality, maximum functionality and ease of use.
- – Engineered for both on road drivability and off road touring
- – Key lockable, push-pull slam shut latches for ease of use and maximum security
- – Long lasting, UV stable commercial carpet designed to complement modern vehicle interiors
- – Cross folded floor ensures maximum support for items placed within each unit
- – Vehicle specific side floor kit completes installation and reduces redundant areas within the cabin
- – Purpose folded stainless steel runners for smooth drawer and slide operation
- – Self locking anti roll back system locks into place at full extension, removing the need for fiddly locking pins
- – Modular units allow greater flexibility if needs change in the future
Three major components work together to create the Outback Solutions range – a roller drawer, roller drawer with roller floor and roller floor.
Coming in a range of sizes and with the ability to mix and match, these unique modules result in more than 200 possible configurations.
For convenient storage of items such as recovery equipment and clothing, the traditional style roll out drawer comes with a fixed top floor. This allows for additional modules to be stacked on top, or provides a flat surface for storing other, larger items.
- – Five different sizes available
Roller Drawer with Roller Floor
The traditional style roll out drawer with a rolling top floor gives you plenty of storage space and allows a car fridge to be easily mounted on top, enabling it to be rolled in and out as required. And unlike other products on the market, this module utilises a true flat floor, which means that in cases where you’re not carrying a car fridge, you’re left with a flat storage area to place other items.
- – Three different sizes available
For convenient access to your car fridge, the low level roller floor sits only 140mm off the floor of your vehicle. It also incorporates a storage tray underneath for smaller items, and like the drawers above, utilises a flat floor for easy placement of other items when not carrying a fridge.
- – Three different sizes available
Whether you need to carry an ARB Fridge Freezer, tools of the trade or the kids’ toys on your next adventure, there are a multitude of options to suit.
Below is a small selection of the many options available in the Outback Solutions range.